Sunday, October 25, 2009

Aliens!

So it turns out there are really such things as aliens. Yesterday I was removed from my home and imprisoned in this thing, Man it would be easier to explain if I wasn't color blind. So I try to escape from the aliens but they were to smart they had put something on top of this black and white thing so I couldn't get out. Well so I sat there for along time it seemed like, and than when I wasn't paying attention I was lifted in the air and put back in my cage. Thank the gecko gods that I alive today. So when I got back in my home the sand was back to white. Mmm...THE ALIENS CHANGED MY SAND BACK TO WHITE! First white than red now back to white what is this change the color of my sand day or something. So it turns out I'm not color blind but most gecko I think are. So to rap this story up, I stayed up all night looking every where for those aliens but haven't seen anything yet.So i won't rest until I see those aliens, unless I get tired than I will go to sleep.

No comments: