Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentines plus some other stuff

Today as you all know is valentines day blitz being the gecko she is must celebrate valentines day.
So if you tuned into past post then you would know that me blitz has a huge crush on the Geigo gecko well if he was checking this blog like he should of been than he probably would have sent me a valentine. But he didn't so I'll try again next year. So how about those giants winning the super bowl. Alls I gots to do now is wait for the Daytonia 500 now and watch certain people everyone likes epically fail like last year and the year before but I'm not going to name any names.
Sorry had to put that in there couldn't resist. congrats to giant for winning the super bowl I personally wanted you win. till next time sorry if i personally affended anyone that is just my personal opinion about Nascar and football and that stuff its nothing personal.

No comments: